Friday, October 7, 2011

Week 4 Panoramic








1. Outside my window: October 7, 2011, 10:45am; Rexburg Idaho; f/4.0; 1/160; Panasonic DMC-LZ8
2. Garden: October 8, 2011, 2:59pm; BYU-I gardens; f/4.0; 1/250; Panasonic DMC-LZ8

The first picture I wanted to try and do a blend with four, it actually worked out pretty well, Photoshop was able to blend the picture together nicely. When I did the content aware fill I had to be careful to select small sections, but as long as I did that it worked out great. I did some small adjustments with the levels, and I sharpened the picture a little. The second picture was a lot harder, I didn't do as good a job at taking the picture, so there was a big curve when I blended them together. I did some content aware fill, but eventually I had to crop the picture down a little. I did some basic editing on this picture too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment