Monday, October 17, 2011

Enhancements







1. Hannah: October 14, 2011, 6:29pm; Rexburg ID; f/8, 1/13; Panasonic DMC-LZ8
2. Hannah sister: October 1, 2011, 11:45am; Salt Lake City UT; f/7.1; 1/200; Panasonic DMC-LZ8
3. Walking; October 1, 2011; 11:31; SLC UT; f/3.3; 1/1000; Panasonic DMC-LZ8

The first picture is the color match one, I used another picture that I took in the same place, only the exposure was better. I lightened it up a little after I changed the color. I also sharpened it and did a little air brushing.
The second picture was really dark at first, but I really liked it, I used the adjustment brush in camera raw to lighten up around the girl, I think I might have gone a little to far and made it look a little unnatural but I didn't realize this till I finished with all the editing and looked at the picture as a whole. After I lightened it up I went to photo shop and started brushing up her skin. She has really nice skin naturally but because I did so much lighting it was a little green and fuzzy looking. so I adjusted the color till I thought it looked good. I sharpened her eyes, and added a little lighter color to her hair. I also added a blurred background and then masked her out.
The last picture all I really did was select the shirt and replace the color. I did a little adjusting of the levels, and sharpened it a little as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment